FanaLab 1.12 available - Post feedback here!
You need to be running driver version 340 or higher. These drivers can be found in the beta drivers section.
1. Enabled support for the following games:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- rFactor 2 fixed
2. Fixed high CPU utilization.
3. Added enabling/disabling of Led Flag telemetry
4. Added Led Flag functions: DRS Allowed, Red Flag, Yellow Flag, Blue Flag, Green Flag, White Flag.
5. Telemetry Led Flag function can be set to non-configurable.
6. Redesigned Game List settings UI.
7. Redesigned Rev Led UI.
8. Implemented over- and under-steer vibration for brake and throttle pedals.
9. Damper overlay max speed threshold updated to 500 kph instead of 1000 kph.
10. Text lighting up in red on selection for more settings to make navigation easier.
11. Added favorite option on Game List.
12. Added favorite games context menu on tray icon.
13. Added minimize to tray menu at start option.
14. Updated hints and tooltips.
15. Bug fixed rFactor 2 Telemetry - copying of plugin dlls. Required to "Enable Telemetry" again.
16. Fixed Over-/Understeer Game Profile issue (updated profile preview).
17. Implemented auto start with windows / minimized options.
18. Implemented detection of driver installation and version to notify user.
19. Added an ERS (Energy Recovery System) to the 7-segment display options for F1.
20. Added ABS, TC and DRS Active Flag LEDs.
21. Updated tray icon always visible as default.
22. New setting to switch between kph and mph.
23. Implemented choosig UDP port when clicking "Enable Telemetry" for some games.
24. Fixed hotswap from Formula V2 to McLaren display not working.
25. Other adjustments and optimizations.
Known issues of 1.12
- ACC suspension travel and wheel spin/lock greyed out even though it would work.
- ACC DRS and ERS are shown but not working. Will be greyed out in the future.
- Delay issue which some users reported not completely solved yet.
- In F1 2019 choose 10Hz as the update rate for a workaround.
- When re-scaling the window, the game list not shown correctly, scrolling solves it.
- You might experience issues with the new beta driver 347 and 2520 degrees of rotation on the DD.
If you report an issue go into detail of the following:
Wheel Base Model (product ID): ....
Steering Wheel Model (product ID): ....
Driver Version: ....
Base FW Version: ....
Wheel FW Version: ....
Add screenshots or videos if it helps to explain your issue.