Payment refused

I know this has been addressed but I'm trying to get attention from somebody who can help complete an order .

I'm getting the payment refused message when trying to pay for the v3 pedals

I certain hope the quality of their products is better than their communication

I sent several emails to sales@fanatec... No luck.

Comments

• Unfortunately, all you can do is wait for a reply from Fanatec. That is what all of us have been doing.

• Yeah I sent an email last Thursday and still no reply. And that’s not the email to message them at I don’t think.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

There are some issues with payments being rejected, which are being looked into. In some cases contacting your credit card company to authorize a payment by Endor works or using PayPal. If neither of those options work you have to wait until the sales team contact you.

[email protected]

[Moderator]

• I paid by credit card while on the phone with VISA, they are able to see the failed transaction and approve the 2nd try.

• Did it work or are you still seeing the same issues?

• Sounds crazy, but try changing the email address associated with your account and then use PayPal. I had this same issue last week, but I found a thread on here from last year which had that suggestion. I changed the email address associated with my account and then used PayPal - order went through on the first attempt. Very likely could have been a fluke, but it may not hurt to try.