Extremely concerned lost order

I totally appreciate that this is an extremely busy and difficult time for Fanatec, but I am extremely concerned that my order placed on 15th May has been lost. I attempted to contact the sales team, but in response I just got the generic response shown below:

This is completely wrong - I have not received my order and as far as I can tell it was never dispatched. UPS have no record of it when searching using the order/customer references and there are no serial numbers listed under the 'My Products' customer account page as normally appears when other products have been dispatched.

I am trying to be patient as I know you are extremely busy, but I hope you can understand why I'm concerned that my €1,300+ order has now disappeared into oblivion, especially since I've been told I should already have it. If the order cannot be shipped immediately, either in full or in part (as long as parts no longer in stock will be shipped as soon as they are available) then please can it be cancelled and fully refunded?

I'm hoping posting this here might gain more traction than my other contact attempts.

Thanks

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Craig,

If the sales team have confirmed that your order completely shipped, then the package has likely been lost by the courier. I can see that you have replied to the team and explained this, so the next step is for sales to communicate directly with the courier to perform a short investigation. Once this is verified, we would send another unit.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks Dominic, I appreciate the quick response.

I would like to suggest that I've noticed on previous orders the serial number of the shipped product has appeared on My Products page on the same day the product was shipped, so it might be worth looking at stage where the items leave the warehouse because this hasn't happened in this case, which might mean that process was missed.

I look forward to hearing the outcome of the investigation.

Thanks

• Just a quick update for anyone looking at this post. My order has now been sorted; it did become stuck before leaving the warehouse, but as soon as Fanatec found this out they very quickly resolved it and dispatched the products express.

Now all received and I'm very happy with my order, well worth the wait.

I might not use pre order again though 😉