Items in stock?

How can I find out if the items that show in stock on the website are actually in stock? I sent a email to the sales team 5 days ago with no response. I’m ready to buy a complete package but I don’t want to get a partial order.

Comments

• btw, here is what’s in my cart. I’m in the US.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi James,

There is no way of checking this from the customer side. However, the sales team is regularly checking the accuracy of the stock status shown on each product page. Partial shipments don't normally occur unless they are requested, so if something goes out of stock while you are placing an order, the entire order will be on hold, which would then give you the opportunity to cancel if you are not happy with the new estimated date.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Why don’t they respond to emails?

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

The sales team is responding to messages but it is taking an average of 7 working days. There are currently thousands of requests on the system.

I have checked your account, and there are no messages from you. If you used the website form, it appears that the submission was unsuccessful. Or you are using a different account to communicate on the forum.

[Fanatec Community Manager]