Fanatec Order 1087229, Ordered in May and losing my mind

Upon seeing that everything in my order (DD1, wheel, pedals) was in stock other than the shifter, I requested a partial shipment in the hopes of at least starting to race.

Instead, I get a notification saying that a partial shipment has been processed. Yay! Wait... where's the wheel? Oh, no worries, GT2 wheel availability has been pushed back to Aug 28?! In summation, I pre-order in May, get promised a June delivery, and am now stuck until essentially September? With not a single email telling me at any of the 3 times the dates have been pushed back? Fanatec, please get your ordering process in order. This is no way to treat your customer base.

END RANT.

MAIN QUESTION:

Does anyone know if there is a way for me to cancel just the wheel so that I can place an order for a different wheel instead? Because a partial shipment was sent, I no longer see a button to cancel. This was not a bundle. I've sent emails to Fanatec, but I probably won't hear back until September at this rate...

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Pum Sang,

Bear in mind that the availability dates on the product pages doesn't necessarily correlate with the status of your specific order. We are trying to send out backordered items as quickly as possible. I have sent you a PM.

Regarding your question about cancellation, it is not possible to cancel part of an order.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

This discussion has been closed.