Status of order 1088764

Same as basically every other user on this forum i would like to know the status of my order.

Ordered more than a month ago with the availability date set on the 3rd of july, changed to somewhere in august and changed to 29th june... however nothing is happening with my order except changing dates.

It seems that Fanatec doesn't put items apart for the bundle orders which results in individual items that are not on stock which results in bundles that never get shipped.

Maybe it's an idea for Fanatec to update the customers pro-actively about their orders instead of letting them send emails that (if you are lucky) get a respond after more then a week or don't get a reply at all because the inquiry magically disappeared from their system. They should starting use something like ZenDesk for their ticketing system where a customer can see what the status of the ticket is instead of an email form where it seems to be Russion roulette if your email get's delivered or not...

Long story short, it would be nice if Fanatec could give me (and other customers) an update about my order and if i ever am going to receive something for the money paid.

Comments

• Useful to know which country etc???

Many blame Fanatec but if the poster's ability to include the basics is absent.......???

Had a mid June UK pre-order from Germany with 10 July availability date. Just been processed today. Awaiting UPS tracking.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Reind,

There are no messages from you on the system. I have sent you a PM.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

This discussion has been closed.