Status of my order?

Hey, Dominic

I'm writing you again since I saw in another post that I should receive an immediate automated email to acknowledge my inquiry but I never received such after two tries.

My order number is 1085125. I placed my order on may 19th.

When I placed my order I was expecting the physical goods to be send on the "Availability date" which was 3th of July (now it's 25th of June for every physical item for some reason) but I still have no information what's happening.

I'm mainly concerned when to expect my order arrival, not only because it's very expensive, but also because I'm on vacation since 11th of July until 19th of July, which I planned because I expected for such big period of time (from may 19th to july 3rd) the pre-order to work without issues, but now I don't know if I'll be at home to receive the shipment.

I really hope I receive at least any reply which clears things up because it really starts to bother me a lot... I can't get any peace while I'm in the dark like that.

Thank you for your time,

Rosen

Comments

• Estoy en la misma situación, les escribí y me respondieron que tuvieron un fallo de sistema y me devolvían el dinero. Llevo una semana esperando el dinero, estoy muy enfadado con ellos.

• edited July 2020

If I don't receive a reply soon I may be forced to cancel the order because the F1 2020 game is also part of it and I'm not sure how the cancel would work (in case I need it) if the game key shows in my profile already. So in order to avoid any more frustrations and stress I should probably cancel it before the key reveal just in case, because I really don't know what to expect anymore...

• The game key is now showing in my profile but I'm afraid to activate it because if I don't get any kind of response before 11th July, I'll almost certainly cancel my order... I don't want to think about it all the time during my vacation.

• edited July 2020

I received an email that my order status is changed to "warehouse processing" which I'm very happy to see. Even tho I'll probably not be at home, I'll do my best to provide a person to take my order if I'm not at home when it arrives.

Thank you for your hard work!

The thread can be closed now.

This discussion has been closed.