Nominating Dominic Brennan for Fanatec CEO

Business leaders will tell you customer service is paramount to long term success, good products and crappy service may work in the short term, but at some point another option will come along and customers will shift their loyalty quickly to where they feel they get the most value and service. Fanatec seem to be making this option readily available to their competition.

Dominic may be the only Fanatec employee that understands this. As demonstrated on this forum over and over again he makes a real effort to take actions to resolves issues versus providing a response from the corporate excuse list which seems to be the recommended leadership approach of the current CEO. If the current CEO is some kind of sim racing technology genius let him stick around as CTO, but if Fanatec intends to remain a leading player in this growing market, they better find a leader that cares about customers.

Comments

• :) give him a raise at least

• Also don't forget Maurice Böschen. You will bump in to him when you screw up the driver install:)))

• And Melanie from their sales team!

• Dominic would make it a priority within the business to be responsive and make sure new drivers were available in less than 6 months because that is what customers expect from this company.

• Hamish RossHamish Ross Member
    edited October 2020

Dominic intervened quickly and effectively on my behalf with Technical support and now everything is good - Thanks Dom and I think you deserve a pay rise!

• Hey guys,

Does Dominic have an email address by any chance!?

Having similar issues with a CSL Elite wheelbase, paired with the McLaren GT3 V2 wheel (Xbox, PS, PC), and trying to use on my PS4.

When turning on it looks to start going through the calibration procedure, turning the wheel clockwise 540 degrees, then anti-clockwise, with the gauge lighting up each time. It then pauses when the gauge lights up around halfway, with the Fanatec ‘F’ on the wheel’s screen flashes once. Does this indicate an update is needed?

That’s when I attempt to plug the wheelbase into my PC, but it just isn’t recognised at all. So it can’t be recognised by my PS4 because it needs updating (I think), but I can’t update it because my PC won’t recognise it!

Any help would be much appreciated!