Key f1 2020

Hallo, Bestellnummer ^ 15. Mai 2020 14:55:00

Bestellnummer: 1081759 Ich sehe den Download-Schlüssel für f1 2020 PC nicht?

Wann wird es verfügbar sein?

Comments

• You probably aren't getting a copy. If you ring customer services, they'll tell you that you never ordered it and there is nothing you can do.

I believe the game would have been delivered with the wheel if you were going to receive a copy.

Sorry for the bad news.

• Psql .Psql . Member

Nope you would have got a mail with a link where you could find the key in your Fanatec account. It was not delivered with the wheel. These mails were send on 7 July in the morning to people who have the game in on of their orders.

If you payed for the game you should have it on your order. If you payed for the game and it doesn't show in your order, Fanatec needs to solve it. But if it doesn't show in your order and you also did not pay for it, it's difficult to proof who made the mistake. It could have been you maybe forgot to add it to your cart during checkout.

• I don't see how I could have forgotten. I didn't know about the offer until I added the wheel to my order?

• Psql .Psql . Member

Only selecting the platform was not enough.

• I don't follow. As we can no longer see the page where this product was added, because it's sold out, I can't check. From memory, and its was two months ago, you had to tick a check box to add the game and then select PC, PS4 or Xbox. I'm certain this is what I did. Fanatec suggested that I should have checked the order, but as this was an add-on it didn't occur to me that it would be listed out as a separate item on the order. Had I have known this then I surely would have raised it with Fanatec support.

Surely if a number of people believe they ordered the game but didn't, then the order page was broken or are at very least confusing. Either way, why wouldn't 100% of customers want the F1 game for £/$/€ 1 and how come a significant fraction of those who bought the limited edition wheel are adamant they selected this game, only to be told they hadn't?

• For me it's the same. Ordered the limited edition f1 steering wheel with the game (to my knowledge). I still have not received any message about the game getting available. The game isn't noted on the invoice either.

I have mailed Fanatec about this concern. I hope they have some leniency my way. Especially because I'm a loyal customer.

We shall see what Fanatec does with this.