CSL Elite Bundle, pushed back again???

I have just entered to my order page and now see availability date Aug 7 (when it was Jul 24)

How many more times will Fanatec change shipment dates?

Comments

• Update: i have just received the "Your Fanatec will be shipped soon" mail. I placed the order on May 22. Hope you are receiving yours too.

I dont know now how many time it takes them to ship the product, but at least it's a big advance.

• I got the same email yesterday cant wait hope it dorsnt take to long to ship

• New update: I have just received a Fedex email, it seems that i registered somewhere a reference search with my email and now they're notificating me that they have a shipment with my ref number :)

At first look i didn't understand what was happening because the mail said that the stuff was send from LA MIRADA, CA so i thought that it had nothing to do with me, but rapidly search where the Fanatec warehouse is located and VOILÀ... it is located in LA MIRADA, CA. So, i don't believe this could be a very big coincidence, lol.

PS: Fanatec has not emailed me yet, and the serial numbers neither appear in My Products page.