Order number 1098262

Hi guys, so my order was gonna be ready on the 10th June except the shifter. Now the shifter says available 7th June but the rest of my order says 30th June. However if I go into the shop and add all to my basket then it’s all available now. I’ve sent a request to the contact us page which I got the onscreen confirmation for but no auto email so I don’t think it’s gone through properly.

could someone please let me know when I should be able to expect my order?

cheers

Comments

• Fat chance of getting a reply. I ordered pedals last week that showed as available - today it is available soon. Hell - I think that change it randomly to get suckers to buy it - and then change it.

I was hoping to get my next week (since I ordered it them while they were “available”).

I will probably regret it. But if they don’t arrive by mid Aug, I will contest the purchase with my CC and get a refund (since Fanatec will NOT answer emails).

• Yeah my order says available 15th July now apart from the bundle discount and pedal performance kit which says 30th July. I’m off this week had booked it off when I placed my order as thought it would be here by now. I’ve got another week off from the 10th August as it’s my birthday too. I’m hoping it’s not too much to expect it to be here by then. I can’t cancel the order as it included f12020 which they sent the code for on release and now it says order is partially processed. It’s annoying.