A New Product - 7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Comments

• OMG Thomas, I do not have any suit to get an invitation :)) I am going to buy one immediately.
    My CSR-E begins to purr. I hope we will have a chance to buy this new wheel, waiting for the good new.
  • Also ich finde das echt nicht mehr lustig...erst wird man hier sechs Tage lang heiß gemacht um einen dann so vor den Kopf zu stoßen!? Was soll das denn bitte bedeuten und wer sucht aus wer eingeladen wird???
    Nur Premium-Service-Kunden? Nur Kunden, die bereits 10.000 € bei euch gelassen haben?

Ich habe bisher immer gerne bei euch eingekauft und jeden der mich gefragt hat, habe ich eure Produkte gerne empfohlen, aber ich finde, dass das ein wenig zu viel des Guten ist. Neben den guten Produkten ist der Umgang mit seinen Kunden mindestens genauso wichtig, weshalb ich es nicht verstehen kann, dass man seinen Kundenkreis eine Woche heiß macht (mit dem Wissen, dass diese nach einem neuen Produkt für die neuen Konsolen lechzen) und ihnen dann einen Tag vor der Auflösung den Daumen an die Nase hält um ihnen zu sagen, dass sie vielleicht gar nichts bekommen, da sie vielleicht keine Einladung erhalten. Dieses Bild hättet ihr euch echt sparen können...somit ist bei mir zumindest aus purer Vorfreude eine große Verunsicherung und Enttäuschung entstanden.
  • Erst mal mit der Ruhe,

wir wissen ja noch gar nicht, was "by invitation only" wirklich in der Praxis bedeutet. Wenn es tatsaechlich anfaenglich nur fuer "VIPs" erhaeltlich sein sollte, DANN koennen wir uns (zuruecht) beschweren.

Und: Vorfreude ist doch die schoenste Freude! Ich wuerde natuerlich auch am liebsten heute bestellen und morgen das Teil in der Hand halten, aber jetzt haben wir so lange gewartet, dann kommt es auf einen Tag doch wirklich nicht mehr an, oder?

Gruss,
    Markus
  • Soweit ich weiß, wollte Fanatec eine Base entwickeln, bei der sie völlig losgelöst von einer Kostenplanung, die Dinge entwickeln können, die ihnen möglich sind. Dementsprechend teuer wird das Endprodukt. Und dann ist es doch völlig logisch, dass Fanatec nicht direkt in die Massenproduktion geht. So bleiben sie auf nichts sitzen.

Ich als CS-Kunde bin jedenfalls bereit für eine Einladung und mehr als gespannt, was da morgen kommt!!
  • Als alter Beta Tester wird man so dann hingehalten.
    THX
  • Dann hoffe ich mal auf eine Einladung, das Geld liegt schon parat!!!
  • @Benjamin
    So lange keinem bekannt ist wer zu dem ausgewählten Kreis gehört, sollten wir noch die Ruhe bewahren.
    Bisher war Fanatec immer Kundenfreundlich (so wie ich es zumindest erlebt habe) und warum sollte sich dieses nun ändern.
    Man baute den Spannungsbogen mal wieder bis zur Zerreißprobe auf. Da könnte man.....  

~X(
  • Hi ! By invitation !!!
    Just breaking my t500rs.
    Hoping be choosen one's.....
    To have the opportunity buying one.
    Now pending.... :D
  • I hope to get a invite with all the money i have spent with fanatec :P
    Gt2 wheel,csp v2,csw base,club sport shifter seq,universal hub,f1 rim and the bmw rim.
    Premium service also.

Looking forward to see what happens tomorrow :)
  • Sehe ich auch so
    keine Panik
    seid froh das überhaupt eine Base kommt
    das hatte vor eine Woche noch ganz anders ausgesehen
    ich bin jedenfalls bereit für die Bestellung

:-bd
  • I hope to get a invite with all the money i have spent with fanatec :P
    Gt2 wheel,csp v2,csw base,club sport shifter seq,universal hub,f1 rim and the bmw rim.
    Premium service also.

Looking forward to see what happens tomorrow :)S
    Same here been a fanatec user for about three years...and have purchase many items from them...CSR, CSP v1 & v2,two set of CSR Shifters and CSW Base, BMW Rim, F1 Rim, CSS SQ, Club Sport Steering GT US, ClubSport Steering Flat1  rim .....and STARTED the thread in Iracing...FANATEC New Wheel??Pedals??Hardware?
    :D :P
  • Proud Fanatec owner for five years now. I made the jump to Xbox One last week and have been weighing my options for a replacement wheel for quite a while. I was just about to go with Thrustmaster but you have my attention now, Thomas. I sure hope it is a new entry level Xbox One compatable wheel that will work with my still amazing Clubsport V1 pedals! (They have seen several thousands of hours of use.) I'm excited to see what tomorrow holds!

Luke

• I hope I'm not late to receive an invitation
  • Let me be invitated!  ;)
  • Yannek RixenYannek Rixen Member
    edited August 2014

I Need an Invitation ;) My GT3 RS broke down and i want to upgrade.

Maybe a Pre-Order of the CSW will get you one. I'd be so pissed that i didn't Pre-Order... should I?

• Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited August 2014
    @ Andrew Clark, " You've hit you post quota, please move along"
    Oh and your the ruler of the forum PQ? Anyway what compels you to make a post as you did? You have no authority here?
  • I am IMPATIENT!!!  :-SS :-SS
  • Dear Fanatec Team and Thomas,

All pics join together like a new product, but last one are a impressive idea... 8-| The old customer will be having preference on it?

I can't wait till tomorrow 

Greatings from Spain
  • @ Andrew Clark, Authority isn't needed, a misunderstood sense of humor maybe ? Either way, I apologise, "you're" needs are obviously important and I should take them more seriously.

• Andrew ClarkAndrew Clark Member
    edited August 2014
    @ Andrew Clark, Authority isn't needed, a misunderstood sense of humor maybe ? Either way, I apologise, "you're" needs are obviously important and I should take them more seriously.

Well I see this is your second post. Forums gain popularity by people posting in them. Telling people not to post or try to limit the amount someone might post is against the concept of social media unless someone is just spamming and I don't think that is what I am doing.

If you don't like my opinions just say you don't agree

Anyway now seeing how many views this site gets maybe I should not have posted some of what I did here. I had no idea some of the threads have received close to 10k views and thought this was more of a closed forum or blog?

• I can't wait till I get that invertation ?
  • Back to the hardware ... 

Dear Fanatec, 

You had me right up until #1 "By invitation only", let's hope it doesn't mean a limited run of production that makes them impossible to purchase. The lack of stock on current bases in my region is enough of a kick in the junk.

Regards,

Eager Consumer.
  • I have already got my carbon F1 wheel and CSP v2, now just need that new base to make it all work.
    My CSR elite is great, but cant wait for a new CSW base.........
  • Bah!

All signs point to a console toy.
  • Bah!

No. Rest Assured if this will be available for consoles it will be the best input controller a console has ever seen.

• Please invite me !,,, :-c
  • Bah!

No. Rest Assured if this will be available for consoles it will be the best input controller a console has ever seen.

Maybe, but I'm looking for a worthy upgrade to my Porshe Turbo S wheel, so the CSW will most likely remain the high-end Fanatec wheel.
  • project cars beta invites? 
  • In waiting for some big surprise from Thomas. Like he did with the rims... 
  • Limited edition perhaps :-B Must have  ^:)^