A New Product - 7-6-5-4-3-2-1

124»

Comments

• Robert CoxRobert Cox Member
    edited August 2014
    Really a count down to only tell we may or may not get to see this. Great.  
  • "By invitation only"
    Please invite me, Fanatec!
  • Paul WalkerPaul Walker Member
    edited August 2014

DP

• Paul WalkerPaul Walker Member
    edited August 2014

My first post ^^ and I cock it up...lol

I was just about to purchase 1900euros of Fanatec 'stuff'... I'll wait this is out rather than have a regret!

What ever it is will look great on my Project Immersion set up... rather than the TM 'stuff' I have now... if I get an invite... or maybe I wait until it's mainstream.... I have the money ready!

• I was holding off a major purchase as well until I saw the "By Invitation Only". That blew it for me, so I just ordered the Clubsport wheel, formula carbon rim, pedals, sq shifter and handbrake.
  • Superbe ;-)
  • Well where is it...
  • The only "new" thing that I saw is that there are no wheel bases available on the homepage any more...
    Did anybody get an invitation yet? B-)
  • Ok Fanatec I like what I saw, i have been waiting a year for this, luckily I havn't spent all my money on buying parts for my car so I can give your fair share you will give me mine :)
  • I ordered my wheel base about 1 month ago, now I got a mail that this wheel base is not available anymore and they ship a new V2 base :)
  • So...looks like a new wheel base is coming today from you guys at Fanatec!

Have you considered any trade-in program for customers like me who only bought the CSW 3 months ago at full price.  This would be a great way to maintain customer loyalty and advocates in the Sim racing community.
  • I ordered my wheel base about 1 month ago, now I got a mail that this wheel base is not available anymore and they ship a new V2 base :)
    Whaaaat? If they will sell the new base for a similar price and with one/ps4 support, this will be an instant buy for me.
  • It appears that the cosmetic differences are a tinted window (if you call it that) bevelled face plate cover a rubber seal on the quick release a black body base and the bolts on the left appear to have an extra spacer and the plastic back cover is a bit blacker to match or maybe its just me...
  • They also removed the fan from the right side, (as facing the wheel) and added one to the rear cover. The sometimes optional one on the left side is there in this one. The front plate looks to be thinner as well.
  • Oliver HeiglOliver Heigl Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the pics Steve!

They didn't mention anything regarding PS4/One support, only that it has a new brushless servo motor.
  • I would like an invite to this party!!
  • Got my email this morning since I only run on pc this is a no brainer for more bang for the buck, you can bet I will be purchasing my 2nd base asap!
  • I'll be checking my email a lot since I have CSR-E.
  • i thought the email invites were supposed to be out by end of this week?
  • Hello all,
    Can't wait having an invitation...