Error with Payment

Hello,

I have tried to place an order in the USA, but i keep having a notification that there is an error with Payment.

I am told to contact [email protected] which doesn't seem to be a valid email address.

I cannot find valid phone number as well in the US.

Can someone help me out ?

Thanks a lot.

Charles.

Comments

• I was able to get the credit card payment to go through while on the phone with my credit card company. They could see the transaction as I was trying for a third time and they were able to prevent the error and the order went through. I paid by VISA.

You should read the forum thoroughly before ordering.

Best advise is to only order product that is "ready to ship" and if you want to order something on "pre-order" do those ones as individual orders as the delivery dates can change which can hold up the entire order. Many examples on the forum of people waiting a long time with no communication after payment.

• Thanks.

I have tried 4 different credit cards, call Bank Of America who confirmed nothing was blocking from the bank.

All what I ordered is seen as ready to ship.

I have never seen this before..

Did you order in the US as well?

• yes I ordered from the US site but I am in Canada, and ordered May 29th, so this is not a new issue, just one Fanatec could care less about.

I have seen other people post on the forum with the same issue, it seems a bit random as to why it is occurring . That is why I got on the phone with my bank, they are always willing to help me spend money 😉.

The email address is valid, they are just not able to respond for 14 days due to business leadership incompetence, this is the response time commitment communicated by the CEO.

Smart sim guys with poor ecommerce/customer service skills?

• Similar thing has happened to me, Paypal tell me the money has gone to Fanatec but the website collapsed and now no order exists on my profile....

Sent them a contact form about it, are you really suggesting its going to be 14 days before I get a response?

• So I called another Fanatec distributor from Canada, they said that Fanatec is having issues with their website and cant accept orders for now.

Should be fixed soon, hopefully.

I am not very comfortable on placing an order now, who know if they have stocks?

• I had this problem the other day. Its not the bank you need to call. You would have to call VISA, MASTERCARD or whatever company you are using and verify that it really is you purchasing these items.

• yes exactly, call the number on the back of the credit card you are using.

• i did that this morning, they confirmed all was clear from their side, but problem remains.

Must be the website as I tried with Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, AMEX...

• Have you tried ordering from a different computer, may be worth a try.

• Yes did it with 2 different, with and without VPN.

• AWESOME news, it finally worked well !

I chan,ged the email adress to another one, and used paypal, all went fine !!

Very exited to receive my first sim gear now !!

Thanls a lot for your help guys, much appreciated.