CSL Elite PS4 - Porsche 911 GT3R podium Wheel Clubsport V3

Hi,

New to the site and Sim racing, I just received a CSL Elite for PS4 , Porsche GT3R Podium Wheel and Clubsport v3 pedals.

I managed to install drivers and flash the wheelbase without too much of an issue. In PC MODE the pedals work as well as the paddle shifters . ( there is no steering wheel pictured in the drivers just the podium shifters, the GT3R button module doesn't work with this base but surely you can still use the wheel???)

When i plug them into my PS4 the light changes to blue on the wheelbase but the PS4 doesn't recognise anything.

Please help !!

Comments

• No, you can't use the wheel if the BME is connected via USB to the Hub. Disconnect the cable and yes then the Hub is recognized by the Base and you can turn the wheel.

However, no Buttons, LEDs or Display will work, therefore you also can not change into PS4 mode, so it's not possible to use on PS4 at all because you NEED a PS button to assign it to your PSN Account..

• That sucks! Fanatec should not list this as compatible with PS4.

• edited July 2020

They don't, the list it as PS4 ready when used with a Podium Racing Wheel PS4 Base as that's the only PS4 compatible with the BME at the moment and its mentioned in the compatibility part of the webshop description.

• So why is it available in the Setup configurator with the CSL Wheelbase?

I can tell you now i'll be complaining about it or asking for a PS4 wheel to be sent out to me asap.

• There is no PS4 wheel, EVERY steering wheel is PS4 compatible when used with a PS4 compatible wheel base, its just the Button Module Endurance which is not working with CSL.

You need to return your gear and withdraw the order and order something else which is compatible.

• Thanks for your help Maurice I appreciate it, I have raised a ticket on the website .

I don't think Fanatec should let you choose the 911GT3 wheel with the CSL PS4 wheelbase if you cant actually use it with a PS4.

I knew the button module wouldn't work but i didn't realise i wouldn't be able to connect to the PS4 , thats a joke.

• I have to repeate what Maurice already told you. The Porsche Wheel is working on the PS4, if you use a compatible PS4 wheelbase, which at the time only is the Podium Racing Wheel.