Products Not Associated with Account?

Anyone else logged in to request support and your products are not associated with your account? I can view the invoice and see all of the money I have spent via the store but not one product is associated with my account?

Comments

• edited December 2019

Same issue with my account after Fanatec released the "new" webpage.The only thing listed in "my products" is a rim that got returned and refunded about one year ago.

All other stuff I buyed from Fanatec is only listed in "orders" making it very hard to make warrantyclaims.

• I am having the same issue currently. Forum rules say to use livechat which i cannot find a link for on their website or submit ticket which I cannot do due to my products not being associated.

I am very frustrated. Anyone have a 'free' method to contact them to get warranty support?

• Can't you add it manually with the serial?

• edited December 2019

That is an option but as it state on webpage it's an option for items buyed "not in fanatec store". And you still need to include invoice to register your items manually. (Which shouldn't be needed as Fanatec already have all info in your "orders").

(I did email Fanatec support and got reply today that they are investigating this issue and there is no reason to worry about lost warranties as Fanatec have all info for items buyed from their webshop) 👍