Payment Error

Anyone else in the US been having issues with payment error? The bank says I am good to go with VISA and all that and it says payment error to contact them... The email is invalid and now im stuck getting the CSL F1 Wheel instead of the V2 that i was going to get due to it going out of stock within the last 2 hours of me trying. Just tried again with the different wheel and still getting this error.

Comments

• Jeff CuminJeff Cumin Member
    edited July 2020

trying using a different email address and pay by paypal.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/49233#Comment_49233

• Problem solved, by switching to PAYPAL payment... so if anyone else has this issue the answer is paypal!

• I've paid with credit card before and it's not been an issue - the first order I did got blocked, and I got an email from my Card issuer, and once I logged in and confirmed the activity, the next charge went through fine.

I'm not sure whats up with those Formula V2 wheels, they go in and out of stock regularly - It's almost like pallets of merchandise are sharing container space and no one really knows what's going to show up when. Hopefully you'll get another chance to get a Formula V2 soon.