Fanatec Tattoo

Hey Guys,

i got a new Tattoo on my forearm. It is the formula rim from Fanatec, because i am a big fan of he mark. I wonder, if there is someone else, who got this. For me it is the ultimate formula wheel for sim racers. Funny fact, i do not own this wheel :) I just love the look!

Comments

• edited July 2020

• oh...oh nooooo.

• Oh dear!

• Thats awesome! I was trying to think of adding a tattoo to the 33 I already have but didnt because I couldnt think of some thing different. I am going to take a picture of the v3 pedals to my artist and see if I can get it across my stomach. I will come back when complete.

Good work mate!

• Why just why...

• It's not like your sponsor is fanatec lmao

• Oh dear the line work is terrible, did you do it yourself.....WTF

• FYI warning to others, Peter Castelline is a confirmed scammer who has stolen money from several people on these forums. Their user info has been reported to Fanatec, PayPal and the major credit card fraud departments.

• Psksi OmPsksi Om Member
    edited January 18

That Fanatec tattoo on your forearm sounds pretty cool! It's awesome to see your dedication to the brand, even if you don't own the wheel yet.I've been contemplating getting a tattoo myself, but I'm stuck in a bit of a style dilemma. There are so many options out there, and I can't decide which one suits me best.I've been checking out different tattoo styles at https://tattoorate.com/tattoo-styles, and it's been quite helpful in giving me some inspiration. The world of tattoos is so diverse, just like the world of gaming!Your dedication to Fanatec is admirable, and it's always fun to connect with fellow enthusiasts.