No tracking number?

The order 1108226 has not gotten a tracking number.

Comments

• When did you place the order?... fanatec should have bots for this but they dont seem to... you will not get a tracking number till the order actually processes... if that item is backordered you will most likely get an email that the order has been recieved. If you ordered soon enough before the next batch sells out(corona virus boredom), just before stock is available on the website you will get an email that the order status has changed to processing... when they get the stock and ship you will get a tracking number:.. they send those 3 mails so far as ive seen and thats it... but if you get the order processing email, its a go and your not getting bumped to the next backorder date

• Hi, I received an email that my order "has been processed" a week ago, but no tracking number so far.

What does this mean?

Thanks.

• i got the processed email on the 22nd. Other orders I would get the tracking number a day maybe two after I got the email about it being processed.

• Same here. I received a processing email on July 24 but there's no tracking number has been sent since that day. Fanatec teams really need to pay more attention about these complaints.