PLEASE HELP! No response from Fanatec RMA for days!

Hey everyone, so i've been one of those unlucky fanatec customers, i bought new gear (first time buying fanatec by the way) in June 2020. After receiving my order i encountered issues that we couldn't solve using software or firmware updates, Fanatec technical support was great throughout this process but then they issues an RMA to get my hardware replaced.

I sent the shipment to their location in Artesia Blvd in CA. USA (I live in Canada) According to USPS the package was delivered on July 22nd, 2020, it's been 7 days so far and i sent them multiple times just wanting to confirm the delivery of the package, i'm worried due to the value of the unit and i wanted to make sure it got delivered to the right recipient and i also wanted advice on next steps. So far i can't reach them through their US phone German phone number or email I also can’t seem to find a way to chat live with them. I'm getting no response whatsoever. Is this normal? :(

Comments

• Unfortunately during these chaotic times, it's kinda normal for many companies that had high demand products.

• Yeah I wanted to leave an update, I actually got contacted by Fanatec they confirmed receiving my shipment and processing the RMA. Honestly I can’t complain about the experience, I know they are doing their best I just panicked given the value of the package shipped and wanted to make sure it went to the right destination. But their support has been very decent and great to deal with