FanaLab 1.23 beta - Post your Feedback here
- Fixed alt+tab crash issues.
- UI adjustments.
- Implemented Button Module Endurance.
- Fixed scrolling issue of the game list.
- Tuning Menu:
- Added support with 2520° of rotation with Podium DDs.
- Added new settings of the DD: LIN, NIN and INT including mouse hover hints.
- Added threshold setting for rev limiter vibration of the throttle pedal.
- LED & Display:
- Fixed delay issues.
- Fixed McLaren display not working when loading profile automatically.
- Shortened duration for Lap data to be displayed.
- Changed pit limiter display from "PL" to "P".
- Flag LED colors of flag states can now be turned off individually.
- ACC: Removed ERS and DRS data.
- iR: Fixed crash when loading Formula Renault 2.0.
- RaceRoom: Hint for enabling/disabling FanaLab support now doesn't disappear after just 2 seconds.
- Log files can now be accessed over "Open Log Folder" under settings.
- Fixed auto start setting can't be disabled.
- When loading old setups which didn't have the new features, check the tuning menu settings and so on to make sure there is nothing turned off accidentally like the Interpolation filter.
- ACC: Green Flag LEDs greyed out.
- ACC: Suspension Travel Vibration not working yet.
- ACC: Wheel Spin/Lock not in sync with the in-game LEDs anymore since their update.
- AC/ACC: Some experience the reverse damper not working consistently.
- UHX with APM attached while FanaLab is running can cause a constant change between UHX and PHUB in the devices and FanaLab can crash.
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using.
- Cross check with other settings, games or wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with a game, wheel or setting.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- Profile preview section shows FlagLEDs in different order.
You need driver 352 for using FanaLab 1.23: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1414/fanatec-beta-driver-v352-dd-performance-update-for-csl-csw-and-podium-bases-all-wheels/p1