PODIUM DD1 BASE Can't update motor firmware

Hello,

My DD1 F1 PS4, did the drive install and updated everything but the wheel base motor firmware is showing 30 and when i click update nothing happens.

Wheel Base Model: DD1 F1 PS4

Steering Wheel Model: BMW M3 GT2

Driver Version: 346

Base FW Version: 656

Motor FW Version: 30

I try with or without wheel connected.

If install drivers after 346 the Fan Speed 100%

Comments

• Ok guys, I found the solution to the problem. I simply used my laptop and did the normal firmware installation procedure.
    Now the current situation is:

Main: v669
    Motor: v38
    WQR: v5

• I had the same problem on PC - 100% fan speed. I had to uninstall the new Fanalab software and Fanatec advised me to use older firmware PC driver 347 not the newer 352. I just don't get the new updated settings now.

• Same here with an extra problem:

Downgraded to 347, and all firmwares - wheel works but is unusable! Even after motor calibration it is very choppy and useless.

Upgrading to 356 and 365 I either get the fan at 100% (and wheel does not work) or after upgrading the motor firmware, the wheel freezes and cannot be turned off - have to unplug from the wall/use the emergency stop button.

used a different computer, did a complete clean install (actually I installed a brand new hard disk) and the same issue persist (after all windows update done)

any other way to upgrade the motor firmware?