Ordered padles and payed but fanatec support says no money recieved

On the 22 jul i ordered ClubSport Pedals V3 and all the acessories and payed with bank tranfer. after waiting for a few days i did not get a payed conformation. so i send a massage with the contact system to my supprise it says that it can take up to 7 days before i can expect a resonse. so i waited after 7 days i contact support they say we have not recieved the money please send a copy of the transaction to our email i asked how long do i need to wait for a response customer rep told me 1 day and would mark it as prio. wel we are a few days later and still no response so i call again line busy like 5 times i get trou and get the tape recoding but no one picks up so they hang up calling again and now when i get trou i only hear a router/fax noise and then they hang up.

how can a company so highly aclaimed have should a bad custermer support system.

can Anyone @fanatec pick up this case?

Comments

• Finaly got true the phone system afetr calling like 20 to 25 time.

got a sales rep that has to ask the finanical department told me he get back to me today or tomorrow lets hope al goes well.

• Got an email from the sales rep they recieved the money and will send my order a.s.a.p lets hope everything goes well.