Still no tracking number

Maybe add something to the site to show the length of shipping delays.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

This would be difficult to do since it varies by region, product, inventory, etc.

• I know but it would be nice

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited August 2020

[deleted]

• How long have you been waiting from the time the order status changed to "processing". For me it took 8 days, and that was emailing them every few days asking for it. My items shipped in four days, took another 6 days before clearing the LA processing center and it's been 10 days since then. There hasn't been a status update so who knows where it is. This is with USPS. Total days since order was processed has been 19 days. For the amount of money Fanatec charges for shipping they could have used 3 day express with either Fed Ex or UPS.

• I ordered an in stock wheel and in stock button caps on July 11th. It's now August 9th and I haven't received any shipping notification from fanatec or FedEx.

• I've been waiting well over a month for USPS to deliver.The last time to be changed was on 22 of last month and that the last thing to be shipped but still no tracking number. Everything else I have ordered has a tracking number but is in USPS limbo.