New shipping date for ClubSport Wheel Base V2

1789101113»

Comments

• I agree with you Craig very well put. Fanatec don't have long to get back to me. If they don't I shall show them with my feet as I cancel my substantial order and walk away from the whole sorry escapade.
    Heard anything as yet kevin ?
  • Heard absolutely nothing at all. Not exactly great customer service is it. Weekend now so we will see what Monday brings although I'm not holding my breath.
  • ive ordered everything except that v2 base. i didnt get any invite codes :(
  • Well my v2 base and bmw rim was scheduled for dispatch on the 15th may as stated just had an email stating its now been moved another month whats ironic is i emailed them yesterday to ask if i could update the postage to express as my Other wheel just died anyone else get the same email ?

Just as a note there is no explanation with the email 
    Got the same email here. I thought I'd be rushing to find a wheel at the end of this month as pedals, base and Xbox One hub were due to ship in May (5/15 for base, 5/31 for pedals/hub). The order for pedals/hub was pushed out to 7/31 due to the pedals. Great...ironically, if I ordered pedals today (versus 4/2) the pedals would also (supposedly) ship on 7/31. I sure hope they're holding an Xbox One hub and don't wait until 7/28 to tell me it's shipping 8/31 (or whatever the Xbox One hub ship date will be by then).
  • Wow what is going on?
    Here's my story 16 days ago I requested upgrading postage estimated dispatch was 17th June. No reply.
    I had email on 15th to say that my order was delayed cause of pedals until 31/7. So have been emailing but they are being ignored. Then today 16 days after my request for postage I received an email informing me that they have charged me for upgraded postage. So I have now paid extra postage to wait an extra month and a half over and above original wait, if it doesn't get delayed again that is.
    Still no reply for other emails regarding the delay. The alternatives are looking very tempting right now. Anyone have any idea on how long it takes to get refunded if I do cancel the order?
  • edited May 2015

The bitter taste is that there were no explanations in the email informing former dispatch date customers may 15th, dispatch is delayed to the 17th of june.

No comments why. No reactions. How could we be not nervous?

An official Statement would be nice.

• It wouldn't take much to let people know.

im not sure if any of you are i racers but here is a snippet of a forum post over there 

If you are a member then the post can be found here 

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    The Clubsport Pedals have also been pushed back again to August 31st? This is getting a bit concerning.
  • edited May 2015
    I ordered my V2 wheel base on Feb 15th with an expected delivery date of May 15th. My base arrived last week on the 14th. I do like my Fanatec gear but would likely never do business with them again. I don't like the fact that I had to buy an invite code off ebay just to pre-order and pay UP FRONT for an item then wait 3+ months.

I ended up buying a used V1 on ebay to use while I waited for my V2 to arrive. I have no issues at all with the equipment and really like their steering wheels a lot (I have two universal hubs one with the flat rim, one with the GT rim). I don't care for any of their pedal sets and ended up making my own using billet aluminum and a DSD board for control (I am a machinist by trade). Their shifter looks ok but again I just made my own sequential shifter out of aluminum and wired it into the same DSD board that runs my pedals. 

For anyone out there racing on the PC I would highly recommend looking into the OSW (open sim wheel) wheel project. It is a DIY direct drive servo wheel developed by the simracing community. All info on what is required as well as full instructions can be found in the "hardware" section of the iracing forums. I just got done ordering all the items to build one of my own and the total came to about $1100. I plan on using my Fanatec rims with it.
  • The wait For Fanatec Products is Long But its Worth it!!! The V2 is a Great Wheel... i Canceled My Order for the CSP V2 Pedals and Fanatec Refunded My $$$ in less than 24hrs!!! im Sure No one will Have a Prob gettin a Refund on a V2 Base but you will be Sorry... The V2 is that Good \:D/
  • He got his V2 last week Grimey...LoL
  • i finally got an invite code and ordered the v2 base. i hope there isnt more delays
  • i finally got an invite code and ordered the v2 base. i hope there isnt more delays
    From the email I have had today there is yet to be confirmed amazing that I cancelled the one part of my order that added delays to which I got emailed back in record time. The email was ended by stating the same date that the pedals had pushed it to so I asked for confirmation and it all goes dead again. The silence speaks volumes.
    From the email I have had today there is yet to be confirmed amazing that I cancelled the one part of my order that added delays to which I got emailed back in record time. The email was ended by stating the same date that the pedals had pushed it to so I asked for confirmation and it all goes dead again. The silence speaks volumes.

:(
  • Dear all,
    I have read some posts here and I am very confused now.
    Shall I order something to this company if the stuff comes many months later ??!!
    Especially, not all their products are NEW, so the production lines are already there...

I could be, like most of you, very patient because of the known-quality, but I would be interested in having some more recent feedbacks from customers having receiving their V2 gears...

Thanks for the contribution and for the other happy V2-owners, I wish them many nice virtual-trips !
  • If there are shipping issues, why would it be only for the V2 base ?
    Could anyone who has recently ordered other products tell us if it was received in a reasonable time ?

Thanks and enjoy !
  • If there are shipping issues, why would it be only for the V2 base ?
    Could anyone who has recently ordered other products tell us if it was received in a reasonable time ?

Thanks and enjoy !
    I have had stuff that's in stock delivered promptly. People that pre order know what time they are expected to wait for goods the only frustrating thing is if and when that date slips.
  • Today, we had to set a new delivery date for the CSW B V2 and it is now May 15th. This means all orders up to now will be delivered at the promised dates or earlier but new orders will not be shipped before middle of may.

We were surprised (again) by the strong demand as we are continuously increasing the production but the amount of orders is going up and up. The invite system is working great but although we are sending out  several hundreds of codes everyday, it will still take several weeks until all our customers have received a code.

There are no news on the Xbox One steering wheel yet but things are smooth and we plan to make an announcement by the end of march so you know what to do if you plan to buy Project CARS.

Hello.

If i buy a Club sport wheel today (BMW GT) when i get an invite code how long is next shipment of CLUBSPORT V2 WHEEL BASE please ?
  • Just check the product site Neil...it ain't that hard to look for it, right next to the picture!
  • Hi is there somebody from Atlanta who wants to buy my CSW V2,CS pedals and formula rim.
    Everything still in boxes I really don't have time for this,busy at work and remodeling my house.
    You can make me offer . [email protected]