Order sitting as processed for a month.

I placed an order for the F1 esports wheel and button caps on July 11th. Both were in stock at the time. They are still in stock. My order went to warehouse processing a couple days later and moved to processed the next day.

It's now August 13 the. No shipping email. Nothing from fanatec or FedEx. I'm in Oregon. It should only be 2-3 day shipping to get here.

Order # 1111247

This is my second order that this has happened to. I really wanted to order a handbrake as it was in stock but I can't in good conscience purchase another item when I haven't received the last one I ordered.

Comments

• Welcome to Fanatec and their terrible customer support. They should have sent you a tracking number weeks ago.

Since nothing has arrived yet don't be surprised if it hasn't even shipped.

You should call your credit card company asap and get request your funds back. Just tell them the sender in uncommunicative, it's been over a month and you still haven't received the items you paid for.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Have you sent an email to support regarding your order?

• edited August 2020

I have emailed sales twice.

I just got an email back from support this morning. They apologized about the delay and put some of the blame on corona and some on FedEx.

"I can confirm that your order were going out on 08/01/20.

The reason you didn't receive a tracking number yet, is because FedEx need some extra time to proceed further with your order due to the corona crisis."

I would be happy to believe that if I hadn't ordered other things online that shipped via FedEx and the tracking numbers came instantly and shipping times were very similar to pre corona with maybe an extra day added.

The way valve handled my Index order was amazing compared to this. When I placed the order there was a notice of an 8 week wait. It ended up being a 11 week wait, but I wasn't charged until the end of that wait. It only took a day or two to process and I had my tracking number and it was in the hands of FedEx. And it only took a week to get to me in Oregon shipping from Chicago.