Podium Button Module Endurance and hub podium not showing in Fanatec Wheel Properties for my GT3

edited August 2020 in Steering Wheels

Hello all I really need help.

Im running the DD1 Podium, I just bought the GT3 wheel suede that comes with the paddle ,hub,the podium button module endurance.

My Problem the fanatec software do not detect my podium button module endurance so I dont have any display on my dashboard and I can't use any boutton because the fanatec can not see my gt3 wheel .I reinstalled the sotfware I follow all the procedure to downgraded the firmware restart window 10 64 bit reinstall new version I try 3.72 and 3.73, 356, nothingI can use my wheel but in fanalab 1.47 He detect only the base DD1 and hub thats it. I think in the update TAB Im suppose to see 5 different firmware Think they missed hub firmware and podium module botton endurance

Now watch my picture below

Thx for the support.

Comments

• edited August 2020

Hi Robert,

Close the drivers app.

Switch off base.

Disconnect the BME (small cable)

Turn on base and flash/update the PHUB firmware.

Then when you see the PHUB, (should be version 2 and above) showing in the drivers page.

After that close drivers page, switch off base, connect the BME to the PHUB, turn on the base, open the drivers app, and should show the BME and update that too.

• Hello thx to take time to help me.

First Before your post I uninstalled everything, and reinstall version 3.56 make downgraded firmware after uninstalled to go back to version 3.72.

make update as usual dd1 firmware, motor firmware, connect my wheel and he ask me to update podium see picture below.

after I got something new in uptate section (update wireless quick release firmware). after I did exactly what you said, turn off base, turn on base, bonnect the usb-c calble to the hub, restart fanatec wheel propreties go back to update section, nothing more still samething. see pictures below..

Thx to continue to help.

• edited August 2020

When you downgraded to 356 did you see the following? On the podium hub firmware you had a number next to it or you went direct for the 372?

When connecting the usb-c cable is the ITM at least lighting up and show fanatec or it is off?

Can you press the update steering wheel firmware button and see if there is an update?

Better raise a ticket with support Through your account in the website aswell, because I am not sure what is being missed from the whole procedure. Wish I could help you more.

• light never turn on and no all firmware are updated, I open a ticket thx