CSl Elite disconnect

CSL Elite wheel base on PC will disconnect then reconnect at random times while in game or at desktop, the windows USB disconnect noise will be played. additionally the wheel base may at times just turn off completely, rare but it happens.

I have tried different USB ports, 3.0 and 2.0. I have tried a different USB cable for the wheel base. The drivers have been reinstalled and updated multiple times, all firmwares are up to date. I have tried different wall outlets for power to the wheel base. I have even used a different computer. All screws on the wheel base and wheel itself have been tightened, nothing seemed loose.

anyone able to help me? tech support is near useless since they take multiple days to respond

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You will have to open a support ticket.

• Have you gone into device manager and unticked the 'allow system to switch off to save power' on each port in the usb settings, and also on each port in the human interface settings? After doing this the issue remained for me, but a new cable solved it. Make sure the cable has ferrite beads, the cylindrical plastic parts on the cord itself. The original cord has these beads.