How can I tell if my support ticket has been registers

Hi,

I put in a support ticket yesterday, it said on screen that it had been confirmed, however no number was given, I also then received a confirmation email with no subject line and no content inside like the below.

Has anyone else received a message like this and received service, or has something gone wrong!

Is someone at Fanatec able to confirm they have received my ticket?

Thanks

BEn

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Ben,

I can see the two support tickets you created today on the system. The automated emails that went out to you are also on the system. Please check your spam folder. They are not from a 'no-reply' email address.

Are you sure the above email is from today?

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation the tickets were received. They are obv both for the same issue to feel free to delete one as a dupe!

Re- The emails, they were definitely sent in response to the entering of the Support request. I have two and they arrived seconds after I submitted the request.

Interestingly, having searched my promo emails there are the full emails in there! So it looks like additional blank emails may be going out and interestingly making the prime in box!

I've moved the other mails into the Primary inbox and this is how they came in.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the update, that's interesting. It shouldn't be like that. I've reported this to IT to see if any optimisations can be done on our end.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi, I am also encountering the same issue. I put in two support tickets for the same issue in the last month and have received no confirmation or acknowledgement. I have also submitted two support tickets today to see if I get any confirmation and have received nothing. Dominic any chance you can see if my support tickets have been received?

Thanks for any help

Scott