Xbox Support - why many features don't working ?

Last year I bought a set of base csw 2.5 + P1 steering wheel + V3 pedals. For playing on Xbox.

Now the time for the release of a new generation of consoles is approaching and I had an over-the-top question, why is the actual support for fanatec products on Xbox so terrible. Per year of ownership:

• I have not seen a single game where the LED indicator on the steering wheel was supported (rev, speed, shift indication)
  • have not seen any games with support for vibration on the pedals

I thought about buying a formula steering wheel (https://fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-formula-v2). On product description we found;

• 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
  • Two rocker switches
  • Two 12-way multi-position switches which can also be used as rotary encoders
  • Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
  • 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
  • Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
  • Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
  • Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
  • Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more as games program through the Fanatec SDK
  • White Xbox One connection status LED
  • 1" 128x64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK

But main question, what of above working on xbox?

But more important question — what must be happened for supporting all of above in xbox game?

It doesn't seem like the game developers aren't adding this support. I've played, it seems, all Xbox racing games of this generation and all games have exactly the same restrictions on button assignments. Those. is it at the level of the Xbox operating system?

Comments