Drivers? Installation Issues

I received my ClubSport wheel today and ClubSport V3 pedals and hooked it all up to the PC. None of my sims, or games, are recognizing my wheel or pedal inputs.

Is there a driver to download or some other trick? It seems the download links on the site are turned off and just send you back to the product shopping page.

Can someone help?

Comments

• James WoodsJames Woods Member
    edited April 2020

Yes, you must install a driver for the wheel and pedals (note, the wheel base driver supports the pedals, so you only need the wheelbase driver. install the driver, and you'll be good to go.

The manuals, drivers etc. are under the downloads tab below the product description. Once you install it it, you'll see a Fanatec Wheel Properties icon on your desktop. Open that, test your wheel, brakes, etc. There are tabs at the top for adjusting settings. You will also update the firmware (if required) via this little app. *I just double checked, no issues downloading a driver. Could have been your internet, or whatever.

As a side note, the pedals are either connected to the wheel base with the R12 cable, OR you can use the USB cable to connect the pedals directly to the computer. I prefer the R12 connection, as you can tweak the brakes from the wheel settings on the wheel, but either way works. Don't connect both the USB and the R12 as this can cause damage.

Hope this helps.

• I got it figured out, James! Thank you so much for the response. I was worried there for a moment. Thanks again