delivery time

I'm trying to buy a CSL Elite F1® bundle - officially licensed for PC, but I CANNOT know the delivery time. I live in London. Do I have to make the purchase to know the delivery time?

Comments

• If the items are in stock, it usually takes 2-3 days for dispatch.

• Sascha, my concern is how long it will take to arrive in London at my residence, because I have a scheduled trip on the 20th of November, worried about not arriving in time. That is, after these 3 days that you quote, how much more time would you spend to be delivered.

• Sascha my concern is how long it will take to arrive in London at my residence, because I have a scheduled trip on the 20th of November, worried about not arriving in time. That is, after these 3 days that you quote, how much more time would you spend to be delivered.

• Once the items have been purchased (as long as the stock is in and prepped for dispatch), the delivery is pretty fast. Certainly shorter than a month! Maybe a week at the most. If the items aren't in stock, no dispatch notice is given or time is running short, you can always cancel.