V3 Pedals availability?

Does anyone know the current status of the V3 pedals? On the site it says that they are available for preorder but was reading on another thread and somebody stated that some of this information is incorrect and that the warehouse has “ a ton of pedals left” as per their source of who they spoke to.

Comments

• Zach SwedbergZach Swedberg Member
    edited April 2020

I've been trying to ask Fanatec about that for a WHILE! I was saving for my DDR 1 + F1 Wheel Bundle + Pedals V3 for 2 months and than they start to get flooded with so many orders that I 'suspect' they had to go back on their backend and remove the products to avoid more problems with hundreds of orders. I trully believe they have the products but they are holding until they can clean all the emails and orders they have until put more out there.

• James WoodsJames Woods Member
    edited April 2020

To clarify, here is the post (and I was the guy):

However, let us note that the V3's no longer show that status, but are now in pre-order status. That was not part of the error message, and people have been ordering these things like crazy lately.

Could they have sold out in a week? Sure. Did they? I don't know.

• Yeah I had seen your comment and went looking for your thread. I messaged Dominic earlier to see if he possibly had an update. I realize that it’s been a week and more than likely they are actually sold out but just wondered if perhaps I’d get lucky. I went ahead and purchased them, so however they go I’ll be getting them, it’s just a matter of when. I wish I had known this earlier though, I just bought a whole new setup from Fanatec last week on the 16th and I thought I had missed out on the pedals by a few hours because I had checked around 6AM and they were in stock and by 8AM when I got paid, they were showing sold out, so ended up just getting the base csl elite pedals.