6 CONTACT ATTEMPTS...NO REPLIES

I hate to continue to post here, however, it is my only chance to get some sort of response. Placed an order April 3 (3weeks ago) for CSW v2.5 base and Formual v2 wheel...just received my wheel but no base. I have sent 6 contact attempts for help. No response or any indication my contact attempts are reaching someone. Bizarre.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Martino,

I'm looking at your account, and I can see your messages. This means the sales team can see them too, but they have not responded due to a backlog of requests. Unfortunately it sounds like one of your packages has been lost in transit, and I'm really sorry to hear that. The sales team will need to hear back from Canada Post before the next steps can be taken. This will be sorted out, but it will take additional time due to the number of enquiries on our system.

Dom

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks Dom. You said "The sales team will need to hear back from Canada Post". Does this mean Fanatec opened a ticket with Canada Post? If so, I will refrain from commenting here and attempting to contact Fanatec. The problem I have is, Canada Post has been telling me for 11 days that Fanatec must open a ticket to move this issue forward. I talked to them again this morning and seemed this has still not happened. Thanks again for the response.

Martino