[RESOLVED] APPROACHING 2 WEEKS, NO RESPONSE

Six contact attempts, zero replies. Parcel is lost. Ordered APRIL 3!!!!!!!!! Paid $1500. Told by Customs and Canada Post they will not do anything unless a ticket is opened by Fanatec, that was almost two weeks ago. Apparently, they are slammed with orders and are too busy to help me with mine. But hey they got my money, why help right. It takes 5 minutes, max, to open a ticket. Shit happens, things get lost, but not acknowledging the six contact attempts and leave me in limbo is bullshit. I mentioned this to Canada Post and they to are baffled by Fanatecs stance of ignoring me. They suggested contacting my credit card company. I suppose that is my only option for this shit show.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Martino,

Where are you located in Canada? Are you sure the package is lost or in customs possession ? FYI Canada customs is currently up to 3 weeks delay depending on which port it went through and unfortunately Fanatec nor Canada Post can do anything.

You can reach out to CBSA

• Hi Joseph,

That was the case, and to fully disclose I did receive my package today. However, my issue was the lack of response from Fanatec. Canada Post sent me 3 notifications stating that my package was lost, and they would only move forward when Fanatec opened a ticket. So, I sent Fanatec an email explaining this to them. I got no response, not even a confirmation that the contact attempt was received. I did this 6 times in two weeks and never received any indication that my contact attempts were even being received.

Anyways all good now...except my T3PA pro pedal don't work so i haven't tried the new wheel yet. 😡

Cheers

M

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Sorry Martino. The sales team is working remotely and at limited capacity. Did you send the email to [email protected]?

Regardless I am happy you received your package finally.

• Thanks Joseph. I did send one to that email address but the remainder were through the contact feature on the website.

Thanks...stay safe.

MM

This discussion has been closed.