Xbox issues

Since I purchased my fanatec csw 2.5 Xbox competition bundle , the one that includes the csl elite p1 Xbox wheel it’s been nothing but problems. There’s days that the wheel turns on without any issues and then some other days it doesn’t turn on at all. Only thing that turns on all the time is the wheel base, when it decides it does want to work it works only with Asseto Corsa and if I try to use any other game it turns off mid play. Ive done all the updates and everything needed ,most recent one about 2 weeks ago and it’s gotten worse. Emailed customer support and they wanted me to pay for shipping to have them look at the wheel and maybe do some repairs which is ridiculous considering they sent me this broken bundle and shipping such a large item would be expensive especially after dropping so much money to begin with, then they attempted to say it was a connection issue but the wheel switches from Xbox mode to pc mode without any issues so clearly it’s getting power to the wheel so that’s not the issue. I’ve been extremely disappointed with this purchase and it feels like a total waste of money. Should’ve of listened to all the reviews about their poor customer service and stayed away. Now I’m stuck with a wheel that works when it feels like it.

Comments