csl elite racing wheel with loadcell pedals problem with ps5

just purchased the csl elite racing wheel with LC pedals for ps4/ps5,

unable to get them to work on ps5 . I have downloaded the latest drivers .

when I start F1 2020 on ps5 the steering wheel seems to work , but when the game starts I have no pedals or steering wheel inputs .

what have I missed ? Elite is ps5 compatible , F1 2020 is compatible , and I have the base in PS mode

Comments

• Do you have driver v381?

Is the wheelbase in PS4 mode (blue light?)

Have you pressed the PS button to activate the wheelbase on the ps5?

does it work outside of f1?

have you selected the correct controller within f1?

• yes to first three questions . I dont have another driving game to check if it works outside of F1.

controller doesnt show in F1

thanks for the reply . this is very confusing

• ok , redid everything from scratch and it seems to be working at the moment . uninstalled everything and then reinstalled . I did this before , but something changed.

thanks everyone.

• Hey guys,

I have purchased a CSL Elite F1 Set and the V3 Clubsport Pedals a couple of days ago and I am having big difficulties with them. I have installed the newest updates with the newest driver, and calibrated the steering wheel + pedals. I did all possible tests in the driver menu and they were successful. unfortunately it doesn't work at all. the only thing that works are the buttons on the steering wheel. When I want to play ACC the rotation of the steering wheel is not getting recognized. In addition the Pedals don't work at all.

I double-checked all the cables I have, used another RJ12 cable for the pedals but the result is the same. it does not work.

How can I reset the software from the wheel base + pedals to default?

Does anybody have a different idea for the solution of this problem?

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,

Mike

• Hello. i have the same problem. i just bought a fanatec csl elite with loadcell pedals for PS4/PS5 and the ps5 doesnt recognize the pedals.....

the blue button is on, i connected the pedals through the wheelbase...but still not working