Mclaren gt3 wheel missing the R2 and L2 buttons on Playstation

Hi I have just bought the new Mclaren GT3 wheel and was planning on using it on the Playstation 5.

But where are the R2 and L2 buttons suposed to be, its useless for me in F1 2020 because you need to use those buttons to choose setups online. any one got a fix for this

Comments

• did you try the toggle switches yet? According to the quick guide of your McLaren Wheel there are game specific buttons, short GSB on the Playstation.

• Did this ever get resolved for you? Am I really unable to use any feature that requires the L2 or R2 buttons in F1 2020? I'm having the same problem now. The game doesn't let you button map menu functions in any way and the wheel doesn't have the L2 or R2 buttons set up from the beginning. Instead the buttons that should be L2 or R2 are bound to L3 and R3 leaving me unable to change my car set up, fast forward or rewind, etc. Do people respond to posts here? L2 and R2 are used much more commonly than L3 and R3, I feel like this could/should be changed. I hope this gets noticed.

Attached pic in the guide shows LSB/RSB correspond to L3/R3 instead of L2/R2.

• I am disappointed and inquisitive as to why the original question hasn't been answered.

I have been a vocal supporter of Fantatec and I bought the V2 of the GT3 wheel and I also have no L2 or R2 button. This is basically shocking

• edited February 2021

Hi all,

Not sure if you got your question answered already, but I have just received my McLaren GT3 steering wheel too and I have noticed that L2 is the brake pedal and R2 is the accelerator.

I hope that it helps. Cheers!

Javier

• Hello!

I just received My McLaren V2. In F1 2020 it doesn't work.

I don't understand.

• hello, is this r2 / l2 button assignment problem on PlayStation solved or will it be solved?

• Hi, I am having the same problem with the GT3 wheel.

is there a solution to this?

Cal.