Unable to register to website

Hello Sirs,

a friend of mine is trying to register to the website because he want to do some purchases, but he's unable do do it because the registration procedure fails.

Basically he fill all the requested data in the registration form, but when he click "Continue" nothing happens.

We asked also to another friend to do the same thing, but it looks like its a website issue.

Do you know how to solve the issue?

He asked me to write in the forum, because I'm an already registered user.

Thanks in advance!

Efrem.

Comments

• Try to clear browser history and cookies and also try a different web browser.

• Efrem PozzatiEfrem Pozzati Member
    edited February 2021

Tried on different computers, browser and connections: it looks like there is no way to click continue to complete registration.

I also tried to register his account from my pc: same results.

There is something wrong in the registration form, at least this is the behavior from Italy.

I placed an order for myself with my account (not related to my firend's issue) and it worked like a charm.

• I looks like the problem was solved, but the solution it's a workaround.

For some reason the system did not process correctly the flag "The shipping address does not match the billing address": if left unchecked, registration fails, if checked an compiled with the same address... works.