why doesn't FANALAB recognize my CSL elite wheel?

Comments

• Is the driver seeing the wheel?

Btw, you use a very old FanaLab version and you might wanna update to 1.54.5...

• I think so. I just purchased a Fanatec CSL elite wheelbase v1.1 and WRC steering wheel to replace my Thrustmaster. When I open iRacing the first thing I am asked to do is calibrate the wheel, pedals and controls. I had done this numerous times with my Thrustmaster without any problems. With the new Fanatec base and wheel, I am able to go through all the steps (pedals, wheel, controls) but after I am done, I get the message under the iRacing input calibration window that something is “unassigned”. I have no idea what is actually unassigned and have no idea how to proceed. Any help/ suggestions? Thanks

• You think so Doesnt answer the question.

IS the driver recognizing the wheel?

Looks like you have an old Firmware flashed on the base which does not work with the new WRC wheel so you might need to update your drivers as well as Fanalab in order to get everything working.

• Thanks. I thought I was using the latest drivers but I will go back and look again. thank you

• I have the same Wheelbase (v1.1), why does it so as the old CSL elite wheelbase in Fanalab?