Comments

• I have the same problem. Received ours on Monday, March 1st and the pedals don’t function. I’ve raised a support ticket that same day and have heard nothing back. To receive something brand new that doesn’t function, and trying all the potential fixes others have posted with no luck, which Fanatec themselves say to raise a support incident is unacceptable.

For a company that’s states the following, it’s disappointing, to say the least.

Support: Customer satisfaction is not only our support team’s highest priority, but ranks among the highest within our entire organization as well. We not only see solving any questions which may arise with regard to our complex products as our obligation but as a chance for us to effectively improve in accordance with the wishes of our customers.”

I’m almost at the point to return it and look somewhere else.

• So what is unacceptable? That they told you to raise a ticket so you can speak to the proper tech department in order to asses your issue and help you correctly or that they take 5-7 days to get back to you?

I understand in being annoying that a brand new item didn't work the first time but there are several variables why that might happen hence you have to speak to the proper department.

• How you have the pedals connected? to PC or via USB?

What procedure did you follow in setting up and updating the firmware for LC pedal?

• I connected the pedal board directly to the pc via usb and I also updated the firmware, it tells me that the pedals are configured correctly. In the game menu he puts all three pedals inverted and I don't understand why (the game is american truck simulator)

• First off I should have stated in my original post that my issue is related to the non-LC pedals. I don't want to take attn away from the OP's issue, so apologize for doing so. Just saw he posted recently and jumped on. My non-LC pedals came with the CSL Elite F1 bundle.

Raising a ticket is acceptable. What isn't acceptable is not hearing one peep in a few days. As a customer, I expect when I purchase something directly from said manufacture to work out of the box. But I also understand some things can happen. I personally buy over $100 mil of PC's for my firm. I understand hardware issues occur with new PC's from time to time.

From perusing this forum, there are many instances raised about the pedals not working from new, or stop working. Unfortunately, I did not join this forum prior to purchasing the CSL Elite F1 bundle for my son and found that others have posted the same issue or similar with either the LC pedal or the non LC pedals. Having to speak to the right department would be fine, but no one has contacted me whatsoever, so now I have an item I purchased with no support to be found. If you're busy, then state so. If you don't have staff, then state so. If you don't care then state so. If it'll be 5 to 7 days for support when submitting then state so. But don't promote how "customer satisfaction" is your support teams highest priority and is among the highest for the company and then don't respond to support requests.

The pedals are connected via the RJ12 cable that came with the unit. I have updated the firmware for the both the wheel and the wheelbase. If there is a separate firmware for the pedal themselves, I can't update them because there is no option to and the pedals are not fully recognized.

I'll see if I get a reply in the next day. If not I'll return them, if I can get in touch with someone at Fanatec to do so.

• When he is connecting to pc and run the fanatec app do they appear to work there?

Did you by any chance had connected the pedals to PC and to the wheel base at the same time?

• Again, understand your frustration but...

When you open the support ticket, usually you get an automated email that ticket is received and blah blah.

Would it feel better if in the automated reply was saying 3-4-5-6-7 days ?

Would it change anything? No. Waiting time would be almost the same.

It is like automated call center in telecom companies that waiting to speak to agents and you hear... Please dont hung up your call is important to us. An agent will be with you shortly... Yeah shortly but not defining shortly because they cannot describe how busy they are.

Same here in fanatec.... When they busy it takes almost forever unfortunately to reply. The common time that we have seen and advising other OP's is between 5-7 working days. So we try to tell that to people here and also telling in order to save as much possible time in communication between mail to try and describe all steps they took, describe the best they can the issue and if possible to include a small video with the problem facing or pics.

For them customer so far shown that customer is priority. When they are exchanging stuff that were even operators fault that was bricked for example, or dont cut off warranty a few hours after it was expired (like others do) and go beyond to help... yes that is customer satisfaction.

Yes also customer satisfaction would be to answer emails within 24 hours max but ok. Even how they are know, understaffed (they even posted work positions but not that many came through), and also very busy, BUT when they get the ball rolling they are with the acceptable waiting time.

FYI: I don't work for or with FANATEC

• connected to the pc it works and runs the fanatec app correctly. At first I had it attached to the steering wheel then reading the instructions I attached it via USB directly to the PC. This problem only makes me in the game menu.

• Any other games that it does the same issue? If in other games runs ok then it must be something in the settings of the particular game.

If not then there must be another issue.

Did you at any point had the pedals both in usb and wheelbase connected at the same time?

• connected spacing at the beginning but I removed it immediately because I was reading the instructions. I tried it in f1 and the brake and the gas correspond, and they work perfectly in the setting therefore, it is a problem with the game setting because I have seen that it has happened to more than someone on this game