CSW 2.5 BIG PROBLEM - FFB CUTTING OFF RANDOMLY ON ACC

Hello,

I have a big problem recently. My force feedback on my CSW 2.5 is randomly cutting off on ACC on the right handers corners only, and comes back as the corner ends. I say randomly but I feel like the longest I leave both ACC and wheelbase on at the same time, the higher is the risk of the issue to happen. Firmware and drivers are up to date and I hear the fans of the wheelbase runing normally when they need to, and I don't have an excessively strong FFB, it's in fact actually quite low as I turned it down of 10% in game to try and avoid the issue. As an example, before I restarted my game and my wheelbase, I was on a specific car/track combo and everytime I turned to the right the ffb was cutting off completely and coming back again as the corner was ending. I then restarted both game and wheelbase, and the problem disappeared.

But I am a top driver on ACC this has happened to me already twice in racing scenario as I was fighting on a top level race. And it also happened to me this evening on a practice session.

I bought your wheelbase for 550€ plus all the other equipment I bought on Fanatec because I know you are a great company, but for that price I would like to not be scared of my FBB cutting off everytime I turn right on the racetrack.

If that may help I have a Formula V2 rim and CSL Elite LC pedals.

Thanks in advance for your help

(I am putting this message everywhere I think it is correct to put it)

Comments

• edited March 2021

Hello Valentin,

I have the same problem after trying to update my CSL Elite Wheelbase to 402 today. After restarting the PC USB wasn't recognized, so I have unplugged power, and after that USB is still not recognized and the power-LED and fan are only on during holding the power button. As soon as I take my finger away from the power button, the wheelbase switches off. No chance to start the wheelbase and to go to the settings or to update /flash firmware again :-(

sorry, wrong thread 🙄

• I have same problem. Losing ffb while turning right. Can you give details about your situation did you sent wheel to warranty?