Mclaren V2, latest drivers and notchy CSL Elite

Did post this in the Beta drivers section but it’s not been replied to and lost in amongst everything else.

In need of some advice.

I’m getting a horrible notchy feeling with my CSL elite PS4 just off centre while playing ACC (on PC). I’ve read many a forum thread about this and it seems to be a specific issue with driver 381 (which I’m running as 402 is bugged for the CSL elite) and ACC. 

People who have gone back to driver 346 have resolved the issue. But this is such an old driver now, and as far as I can tell, as I use the McLaren V2 rim, I need to have driver 381 for the wheel to be compatible with the base? Is this correct?

Comments

• I have something similar where the csl elite 1.1 seems to be slipping near center. It’s still usable but feels less precise and force feedback isn’t useful within about a 10-20% range left and right of center. It’s difficult to explain but has definitely changed in the last month.

I’m using current drivers and firmware for base and wheel, using the mclaren v2 as well but on iRacing not ACC.