Csl elite disconnecting while in sim

Hello I can't get my csl elite to stop disconnecting. I have tried everything. I have unistalled and installed the latest drivers. Tried different USB ports. Unchecked power save options in device manager. I have thoroughly checked my equipment for broken pins etc. Im out of ideas. Anyone have any solutions for this? I haven't been able to race in months and its getting very upsetting. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• I cant help however can confirm exact same thing happened to me. Im now at the point where it wont connect act all. Either to my ps4 or pc.

Going through support to see if i can get it either fixed or new wheel base as only had my product for a few months.

• My CSL Elite Wheel Base is being serviced for a similar reason. In my case, at the slightest vibration it disconnected from the PC. Apparently it is a problem with the USB connector of the base. The problem appeared after two or three months but I could play without many problems, but in the last months the problem has been getting worse. Maybe you have the same problem.