New wheel base now working

Hi,

I bought a Fanatec DD2 + Formula V2 wheel and Heusinkveld pedals last week.

Have spent countless hours browsing on forums, watching videos but haven't been able to set up my game.

1) Set up the wheel, installed the drivers, set up right mode, calibrated wheel etc.

In-game, I can set up the wheel so up/down shifts etc work but it doesn't recognize turning left or right.

2) Can calibrate pedals OR the wheel but not both

3) The DD2 started smelling funny so I turned it off. Force feedback is now not working anymore.

Honestly, I am beyond angry with the situation. I have gone through everything and can't find a solution. Each time I seemingly come one step closer, there's a new prolem

So, how do I get the force feedback to work again or will I need a new base? I haven't even driven a single lap yet. This problem started today.

And most importantly, what am I missing regarding the wheel setup? It recognizes all buttons, except turning left or right. When I click combines pedals, it finds the wheel but not the pedals and still doesn't let me steer in-game.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• If possible, I would like a support member to just call me and we look at the issues. Or even a member, and I'd be willing to compensate them for their trouble.

• Bump, please help me get this fixed!

• If your base has developed a fault that caused it smell, that will most likely be an electrical issue. Nobody can help you with that remotely - it will need to be returned. If you have not already done so you should raise a support ticket from the your account page on the webshop, Then sit back and wait on Fanatec support replying - will take a week or more. That is the level of support you get from Fanatec - there is no premium option to skip the delays.