CSL Elite - CANNOT CHANGE MODE FROM PC TO PS4 (RED MODE TO BLUE MODE) - PLEASE HELPP

I bought the CSL Elite F1 Set but I can't change the mode on the wheelbase.

When I press the mode button it won't change to blue.

When I hold the mode button, it won't turn yellow.

I have updated it with the latest driver (402) but nothing changes. It stays in red PC mode.

Please send help.

Comments

• I have the same problem, all drivers and firmware updated - nothing works - help!!

• Has this happened with the older drivers???

• Your typical power off and unplug the power cord as well as all devices attached to the wheel base, reboot your computer or console, then re-try to update ?

My DD1 has a 2 button sequence to switch between PC and PS4/5. I wonder if there is something similar for CSL.

The manual states:

"All devices have to be connected to the CSL Elite Wheel Base+ before powering ON to allow proper detection and operation. "

"IMPORTANT: After firmware update the centre position of the CSL Elite Wheel Base+ has to be manually calibrated again. This is also indicated by the display of the attached steering wheel showing ‘CAL’. This appearance will be gone after manual calibration of the wheel centre. See chapter ‘Hotkeys’ ‘Wheel centre calibration’ for more details.

IMPORTANT: After firmware update the H-pattern shifters connected to the CSL Elite Wheel Base+ has to be manually calibrated again. See

chapter ‘Hotkeys’ ‘Shifter calibration mode’ for more details."

Maybe you tried all this; just trying to help

• I had the same problem, it turned out to be the connector on the Power/mode board was loose inside wheelbase.