DD1 STUCKEDI CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 WITH FULL UPDATE, CANT DETECT IT

Alo drivers!

All my products are Fanatec.

...when i connect the base with shifter-pedals-and racing wheel wrc into my computer, the fanalab and fanatec drivers can see only the pedals.

My wheel base cant activate and detected from windows , and when i try activate the wheel base from power button behind, the fan running with high speed or top speed(really fast) with white colour steady on and monitor of base is completely dark, and when I stop pressing the button the white colour shut down and fan stop without any response.

when I go to Device Management in windows 10 ->View - > display hidden devices, the windows detect the device as fanatec wheel virtual mouse.

Guys is new products and i cant do nothing.

Yesterday I took them out of the boxes.

I have been reinstall-install many times and dd1 is completely dead. 

please help.

Comments

• Did you install Fanalab only or did you also install the drivers for the DD1 and if so, which version did you install?

Cant imagine a DD1 comes dead out of the box... and if so you I would buy a lottery ticket today because you aren’t having any luck today ;).

• Hi Reind, yes both are installed and unistalled many times , but is the same thing at the end.

windows and these programs can not found any dd1 or shifter, only the pedals...

2021.02.01-Fanatec_driver_402,

2021.2.05-Fanalab_v1-54-5

windows 10.

I won't to be so lucky as the guys who won the lottery ticket, i want only play this wheel base :/

• Support team of Fanatec is really fast...

Τhey answered me immediately giving me exact instructions..

So the product is about to be returned for repair.

Μaybe I wasn't a lucky customer, but it happens to me 1 first time to buy an electronic device and not be functional.

Just don't understand one thing, the shipping costs will be borne by me and after it is repaired or replaced Will they send it back at their own expense?do you know how this thing works?