Mounting CSL DD

I have ordered a CSL DD , I presently use a CSL Elite wheel base. My CSL Elite base has an upward

tilt so the wheel feels perfect on my homemade wheel stand. It appears the new CSL DD does not

have any tilt at all and just mounts flat. I prefer to mount it solid and not use any clamping device

so I was wondering if it will have a way to mount with an upward tilt like my CSL Elite. If anyone

knows about this I would greatly appreciate some pointers.

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• edited June 2021

I'm planning to be using my DD1 side mounts https://www.aluxprofiel.nl/fanatec-dd1-dd2-side-mount/a3955. From the review videos (especially the one from Chris Haye) I could figure out the CSL DD is about 10 mm less wide than the DD1. But I'm a DIY type of guy so I'll make it fit no matter what :)

You don't necessarily need an alu-profile rig to use the side mounts. As long as the side panels that you mount them to are solid and heavy it won't go anywhere.

Hope Dominic or someone else from Fanatec can provide us with the exact dimensions.

• @Robert Tjon-En-Fa the sidemount for the CSL DD is already avaible at aluxprofiel.nl

I had the same idea and wrote them an email, if it's possible to have the sidemount for the CSL DD (because it's smaller then DD1/DD2) and a few days later they add the option for the CSL DD.