Podium DD1 / GT3 R Endurance Module Rev light problem

Hi Sim Racers,

as I could not find anything helpful, I hope to get help in the forum.

I am running Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC with the Podium DD1 F1 and a Porsche GT3 R Wheel including the endurance modul.

The problem I‘m experiencing for some days now is that the LED rev lights are totally messy. They start from the left side and if you rev the engine and slowly change gears it happens that not one after another light starts to flash but rather the lights go on and off during the accelerating process. They also start from the left side but randomly increase and degrees by more than one light.

In Fanalab I have a linear curve and also the latest drivers.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Thanks in advance for any helpful hint!

Felix

PS: I took some screenshots from a video where you can see the accelerating process and the led lights in the exact order as they occured during the game.

Comments

• edited August 2021

You most likely didnt followed the instructions given you by Fanalab when you press the two green buttons in the game profile overview Tab. It would have told you that you need to disable the Fanatec LED option in the game. Otherwise the games leds interfere with Fanalab exactly rge way they do in your shots

• Thanks for your quick advice Maurice!

I also tried to deactivate the LED Option in the menu before I posted the pictures but nothing chaenged afterwards…

Am I missing something or do I have to change anYthing in Fanalab before I start the game?

Strange is that everything worked fine a few days ago until I updated the graphic card in „nvidia experience“ to the newest version.

• edited August 2021

You need to restart the game after disabling the Fanatec LED option in the game. It HAS to be disabled in order to let Fanalab do it's magic.

Otherwise it could help to uninstall Nvidia driver via DDU, install fresh and see if it fixed anything when the issue started after Nvidia update. Alternatively uninstall Fanatec Driver and Fanalab and re-install them too.

• Thanks Maurice! It worked after restarting the game and fanalab as well.

But am I wrong or do the LEDs flash more synchron with the standard settings if I play on playstation than on pc? Is there a trick to match the rev lights to the ones from the car? Or do I have to set every

• Of course the native LEDs are more synced to the car unless you make a LED profile for every single car to get it 100% synced via FanaLab. There is no "one for all" setting in Fanalab.