Problem with DD1 getting worse

I have had problems with the bump and then loss of FFB. But now it shuts off completely in the middle of the race. Lights out completely shut down just like it has not been turned on. This happens after a big jerk of the wheel just like when it loses FFB. Sometimes I can play for hours but then when it starts happening it happens again and again. I am frustrated like all the rest of you. This is happening to many DD1 owners too often for Fanatec to keep telling us to look for the problem. There is something fundamentally wrong with this expensive wheel. Fanatec needs to figure this out.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Thomas,

I see that you contacted support and that your RMA is already initiated. I'm sure we can quickly sort this out for you.

I'm sorry to hear about this, but there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the product, the defect rate is very low. What you're describing is absolutely not normal and is not the typical experience for Podium DD customers.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I have the same issue. I have had my DD1 for 1 day and about 5 hours of use. Now it shuts down within 5 min of use in game